Featuring round-the-clock supervision, this level of inpatient care is essential for people experiencing severe mental illness that impacts their ability to function independently and safely. These illnesses include severe depression, bipolar disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, schizophrenia and dual-diagnosis addiction disorders, anxiety, among others.
Inpatient Adult Mental Health services include:
- A full continuum of mental health services
- A professional team of psychiatrists, master’s prepared therapists and social workers, and 24/7 nursing care
- Development of a collaborative interdisciplinary treatment plan
- Integration, education and coordination with primary care providers and the referring agency
- Active, individualized, comprehensive education
- Specialized groups with a psychoeducational focus
- Diagnosis and medication education
- Relationships and healthy boundaries
- Coping skills
- Anger management
- Relapse prevention and medication compliance
- Access to chemical dependency groups, Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
Planning A Visit?
It all begins with a free, confidential assessmentSchedule An Appointment