Valley Hospital’s inpatient Detox program allows those struggling with chemical dependency to cleanse the body of alcohol or drugs while managing the symptoms of withdrawal. But detoxification isn’t an end-all, be-all solution. It’s merely the beginning of a two-part process and should always be followed by a comprehensive drug treatment program.
Once withdrawal is managed, our chemical dependency program provides patients with an evidence-based treatment plan to break the vicious cycle of dependency on alcohol, stimulants, opiates, prescription drugs, illicit drugs, methadone and any other addictive substance. It’s this giant step after detox that makes recovery possible.
Our Detox/Chemical Dependency program includes:
- A full continuum of mental health and chemical dependency services
- A professional team of psychiatrists, master’s prepared therapists and social workers, and 24/7 nursing care
- Development of a collaborative interdisciplinary treatment plan
- Integration, education and coordination with primary care providers and the referring agency
- Active, individualized, comprehensive education
- Specialized groups with a psychoeducational focused
- Diagnosis and medication education
- Relationships and healthy boundaries
- Coping skills
- Anger management
- Relapse prevention and medication compliance
- Access to chemical dependency groups, Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
- Inpatient Programs
- Outpatient Programs
- Military & First Responder Program
- Women’s Program
Planning A Visit?
It all begins with a free, confidential assessmentSchedule An Appointment