Here at Valley Hospital, we understand that women face mental health issues uniquely their own. That’s why we were the first in the Phoenix area to create a specialized treatment program to help women find hope and healing. From reproductive realities — postpartum depression and psychosis, depression and anxiety related to infertility, loss of pregnancy, breastfeeding and psychiatric medication — to other anxiety or obsessive disorders, trauma and relationship issues, our team of compassionate experts empower women to understand the emotional wounds that trigger these issues and develop the coping skills necessary to regain command of their lives.
Our Women’s Program offers the following services:
- A full continuum of mental health services exclusively for women
- A professional team of psychiatrists, master’s prepared therapists and 24/7 nursing care
- Development of a collaborative interdisciplinary treatment plan
- Integration, education and coordination with primary care providers and the referring agency
- Active, individualized discharge planning
- Gender-specific specialized groups
- Diagnosis and medication education unique to women
- Relapse prevention, medication compliance
- Access to chemical dependency groups, AA and NA
Our treatment team utilizes evidence-based therapies to address trauma and crisis, grief, loss and anxiety. In our Women’s Program, there is a focus on life skills, self-image, coping skills, anger management, relationships and developing healthy boundaries.
- Inpatient Programs
- Outpatient Programs
- Military & First Responder Program
- Women’s Program
Planning A Visit?
It all begins with a free, confidential assessmentSchedule An Appointment