Chemical dependency rehabilitation involves an extended stay for patients who need ongoing support to maintain sobriety over time. Led by a compassionate team of behavioral health experts, this level of care features a mix of therapy, education, group work, individual work, meetings, assignments and exercises — collectively empowering patients to establish healthy patterns, skills and life goals to help them navigate the road to recovery.
Inpatient Rehabilitation services include:
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Nursing assessment
- Nutrition screening
- Medication management
- Individualized treatment planning
- Activity therapy (art, recreation/exercise, music, etc.)
- Psychotherapy and group therapy
- Community meetings
- Individual assignments
- Meditation and reflection
- Relaxation, breathing and imagery
- Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous meetings
Planning A Visit?
It all begins with a free, confidential assessmentSchedule An Appointment